Mona Lisa Hostel Informations
We are a kind and small hostel that make you feel like you are staying in a friend�s apartment, with a nice lounge and shared kitchen so you can make yourself at home!
10 minutes walking to the Colosseum and located in the Center. Just some steps away to all the turistic sites. Many friends are mad
Imprtant: Take your right on the iron gate after you enter the building!
From Termini train station
From the platform go left and take the exit towards via Giolitti .Turn right and keep going towards Piazza della Repubblica that has a large fountain in the centre. Turn left and go down Via Nazionale. Pass seven streets and on your left take Via Milano and the first street on your right is Via Palermo. We are located at number 13, on the second floor (pay attention that in Italy/Europe, we have 'ground floor' - 'first floor' - 'second floor')! Going out the elevator, we are at the left door!
Informations about Mona Lisa Hostel
We are a kind and small hostel that make you feel like you are staying in a friends apartment, with a nice lounge and shared kitchen so you can make yourself at home!
10 minutes walking to the Colosseum and located in the Center. Just some steps away to all the turistic sites. Many friends are made here, and many of our guests come back - within in the same trip or on separate visits. The team at Mona Lisa are exceptionally friendly, and will go out of their way to make sure that you have all the information you need to make the most out of your time in Rome.
We have a 4 private room and a female dorm that both have air conditioning, and the entire hostel is well heated in the colder months. Well located close to public transport, shops and restaurants, Mona Lisa is the perfect place to enjoy your stay in Rome!
For lovers of history, make a point of noticing the ceilings that were hand painted in the 1300's in a cottage in Tuscany, and later transported to this building. Also of interest, this building served as offices for the Vaticans cardinals during the 1700's. We hope you enjoy your stay with us, and that you will come back again when you are next in Rome.
Please note before you book:
- This is a youth hostel, so age restrictions apply. You must be between 18-35 years
- Payment can be made by cash only and must be made at time of check in
- Curfew applies you will need to be back before 3am or after 7:30am
- Cancellations or changes to your original booking must be made at least 48 hours beforehand, by either email or fax. Please note that phone cancellations cannot be accepted
- Travellers that book with Debit card MUST call before midday ON THE ARRIVAL DAY; the reservation will be accepted only if arrival is before 6pm! If you cannot meet these conditions you may risk losing your bed
Property facilities Communications
- Common Room
- Guide books
In room facilities
- Female dorm. available
- Private room with ensuite available
- Heating/AC available (AC in Female dorm and private room)
- Linen included
Food & Drink
- Breakfast 2
- Guest kitchen
- Guest fridge
- Towel hire (2)
- Elevator (except 10mix room)
- Lockout for cleaning 11am to 4pm
- Check out 10am