Captain Budapest Hostel Informations
Our bunks are custom made, taller and and longer and wider than usual, so you can lay flat having a very good night's sleep every time you're here. It's all pretty cozy, you get everything you need in one place.
We are fully equipped to serve you during your stay with very large lockers underneat
- 24 Hour Reception
- Airport Transfers
- Bicycle Parking
- Breakfast Not Included
- Common Room
- Free City Maps
- Free WiFi
- Hot Showers
- Key Card Access
- Laundry Facilities
- Linen Included
- Luggage Storage
- Reading Light
- Shuttle Bus
- Tea/Coffee Making Facilities
- Tours/Travel Desk
- Towels Included
1. Take the bus no. 200E to KÅ‘bÃ¡nya Kispest
2. Take the blue line of the metro (M3) to DeÃ¡k Ferenc TÃ©r
From Keleti railway station:
1. Take the red line of the metro (M2) to DeÃ¡k Ferenc TÃ©r
From Nyugati railway station:
1. Take the blue line of the metro (M3) to DeÃ¡k Ferenc TÃ©r, Or #9 Bus
From NÃ©pliget bus station:
1. Take the blue line of the metro (M3) to DeÃ¡k Ferenc TÃ©r
This is also the end of 3 tram line (47, 48, 49) and a bus line (16).
There is also a stop by M1 and M2 metro lines and #9 bus.
Informations about Captain Budapest Hostel
We're in the heart of the city. In the main cross point. Just a few steps from the Danube, and Ruin pubs, but also just a few minutes from the Parliement.