Hostal Aleman is a new, small and family-operated hostel located in a quiet and nice suburban area near Panama Viejo - the ruins of ancient Panama City wich was runsacked in the late 17th century by the british pirat Henry Morgan - opened early in 2011.
Our offers include:
- Free high quality German breakfest.
- Showers with warm water (rather rare in Latin America).
- Free coffee / tea all day.
- 24 hour reception.
- Private double room, air condition, private bath with hot water.
- Private single/double room with air condition and bunk beds.
- A dormroom with 4 beds and air condition.
- Private single/double room, shared bathroom with hot water.
- Private single room, shared bathroom with hot water.
- Tovels included, every 3 days new.
- Free internet on our PC or via WLAN on your netbook.
- TV, movies, WII & PS2 and books.
- Airport transfer Tocumen pick up $25, bring up $20.
- Transfer from airport / bus terminal Albrook $10.
14986 Hostels in Panama City (Panama)
starting from €
Our team is your service to help you with your booking issues or answer any related questions