DOM hostel ('dom' means 'home' in Russian) is a small cosy hostel in central Moscow in the old town area.
We're located in central Moscow just a 5 minute walk from Kurskaya or Chkalovskaya metro stations. Apart from being close to the most popular tourist areas like Kremlin (2,5 km on foot or 1 stop by the metro), the Red Square and the Moscow River (10 min walk), you will find yourself in the centre of the capital's creative life with The British Higher School of Art and Design famous for its design courses just minutes away. You will also find nearby the legendary Solyanka cafe and club, the art and design centres Artplay and Winzavod, Coffe Bean cafe etc.
Our Services Include:
- Clean, comfortable, spacious rooms
- Free linen, towels, and housekeeping service
- Free Wi-Fi in all rooms
- Free lockers in larger rooms
- Self-service fully equipped kitchen
- Free breakfast is served from 8am till 11am and includes coffee, milk, toasts, butter, marmalade and cereal. We also have a guest kitchen with a microwave and a fridge if you wish to cook your own food.
14986 Hostels in Moscow (Russia)
starting from €
Our team is your service to help you with your booking issues or answer any related questions