Sobaka Hostel is located in a quiet place of Old Yalta district with lots of narrow cozy streets. A mixture of sea and mountain air make this place unique and really good for health. That's why Anton Chekhov built his well-known residence White Dacha exactly in this location.
Modern 3-floor cottage made of eco-materials with all the amenities.
Most rooms at Sobaka Hostel feature a balcony. There is a shady backyard for barbecue and relaxation. We offer 2 dorm rooms and 3 comfortable privates.
WC + shower on each floor.
Our services include:
- 24 hour reception
- Broadband internet, Wi-Fi
- Coffee, tea and ginger
- Independent hot water and heating system
- Bed linen and towels
- Washing machine
- Satellite TV
- Bikes for rent
- Cycling tours through the mountains
- Hiking trips to the mountains, waterfalls, canyons, national parks
- The sea excursions to inaccessible beaches and grottos
- Connection with other accommodations in Crimea and Ukraine
We have a 72 hour cancellation policy
We only accept Cash payments on arrival.
Check in: 12:00
Check out: 11:00
Breakfast is not included.
Taxes are included.
14986 Hostels in Yalta (Ukraine)
starting from €
Our team is your service to help you with your booking issues or answer any related questions