With no doubt the best located hostel in Krakow! We are in the same heart of Krakow's Old Town - Florianska Street 43!
5 min from the Main Bus and the Train Station, just one block from the Market Square!
Beer House is surround by all most important sights in the city and in the center of the nightlife!
Hey Party Animals! Wanna stay at our place? Check out our offer!
***BIG PARTIES AHEAD***
26th Jan - Australia Day (-20% in a bar for all the Aussies staying in our hostel)
15th March - G&T Beer Hose First Birthday. You can't miss it!
17th March - St. Patrick's Day
Important!! Are you musician? Professional or amateur. Just travelling with your guitar or love to sing. We have a perfect deal for you! Give us a gig at Greg&Tom Beer House's stage and get discounts on the bar or free accommodation!!!
We offer 10 different sized dorms, from 4 up to 14 bedded to make it easier for you to meet the fellow travellers and socialize! All of them are light and spacious and have a delightful view to Krakow's Old Town.
Beer House was opened just in March so all our facilities are brand new and fancy!
- New beds.
- Comfy thick mattresses.
- New warm duvets and good pillows.
- Hermetically packed linen.
- Reading lamp for each bed.
- Big spacious lockers for each bed.
- Fully equipped guests kitchen.
- Free coffee, tea and milk 24hrs.
- Free WiFi in common area.
- Free computer to guest use.
- Free printing of your tickets and boarding passes.
- Free maps and city informators.
All of that with NO EXTRA CHARGE!
What is more we provide you the tastiest dinners which might make you want to stay with us even longer than you planned before.
Greg&Tom's meals are the perfect moment to meet fellow travallers, socialize and get ready to evening parties!
Our multinational and multilingual experienced staff will give you a warm welcome to Krakow's nightlife showing you it's highlights during hostel events such as: pub crawls, Mad Dog Shots nights, Beer and Vodka Festivals, Communist Nights and many more! Don't forget that Beer House has also a Pub with live music gigs and karaoke! Best way to meet locals from Krakow and Party together as Poles do!
During the day you can also enjoy the wide range of tours (city and region) as Auschwitz-Birkenau, Salt Mine, Tatra Mountains and many more. We made sure we have the possibly best rates for our guests!
During warm and sunny days you can relax and sun bath on our garden terrace, before you leave for the next trip.
- Multinational and multilingual (English, Spanish and Polish speaking).
- 24hrs reception.
- Always on duty and always ready to party!
- Extremely acknowledged!
- 24hrs reception with intercom.
- Magnetic keycards, to each room to provide you maximum security.
- Spacious locker for each guest.
- Free padlocks to borrow at the reception.
- Safe usage at the request.
- Free luggage storage before your check in and after check out.
14986 Hostels in Krakow (Poland)
starting from €
Our team is your service to help you with your booking issues or answer any related questions