Welcome to Hostel Amizade! When you get to Salvador, be sure to come to Pelourinho, the Historic Center of the city.
There you can stay at Hostel Amizade, a small and elegant eighteenth century style building, located in front of the Pelourinho square - PraÃ§a do Pelourinho. Our friendly, family style setting will welcome you with respect, caring and friendliness.
Hostel Amizade has three rooms accommodating up to four persons and one double room. The bathroom has a hot-water shower and is used communally by all guests.
Hostel Amizade also has two large social areas complete with hammocks, where guests can take a break from the heat and socialize, and decide which of the many events in Bahia they will enjoy that night or the following day.
Large windows at the back of the hostel offer a marvelous, panoramic view of Cidade Baixa - Salvador's Lower City - and the beautiful garden next to the hostel. The front windows look out upon the Pelourinho square, where a multitude of events take place all year long.
Hostel da Amizade also offers:
- Internet access
- Bedclothes included, towels for rent
- Bilingual reception desk open from 7:00 am to 21:30 pm [guests have 24 hour access]
- City Tours
- Portuguese lessons for foreigners
- Afro-Brazilian dance classes
- Bahian cooking
- Visits to Candombl Terreiros (places of candombl ceremonies);
- For those looking to travel outside of Salvador, tickets are sold for: Chapada Diamantina, Morro do Sao Paulo, Ilha de Itaparica, Porto Seguro, Ilheus, Itacare, Recife, Fortaleza, Natal, Rio de Janeiro, Brasilia and the Amazons.
If you have to cancel your booking, you must do it at least 48hrs before arrival.
Check in: 14:00
Check out: 12:00
We only accept cash as payment.
Bookings for New Year, Carnival, Easter Corpus Christ and others Special Events, we will charge 100% in advance and our team will get in contact to ask you the CVV code or a deposit.
14986 Hostels in Salvador (Brazil)
starting from €
Our team is your service to help you with your booking issues or answer any related questions