Vila Rock Hostel opened in 2012, the hostel has as main objective to offer quality accommodation in a relaxed and conducive to integration between guests.
It is ideal for those seeking lodging at economical prices without sacrificing comfort. Here you have the opportunity to meet people from around the world, make friends and exchange culture.
The hostel has all possible facilities to make you feel at home. We are a large house, with private rooms and shared, which provide computers with free internet and Wi-fi in all rooms, including a TV room with comfortable sofas and beanbags.
Our spacious bar offers the perfect setting to meet other travelers, relax and make friends. We offer a wide range of choices of beers and a great pool table for you to enjoy. Furthermore, we have a nice terrace where guests can enjoy a beautiful view of the city, drink beer, share stories and travel tips, or just relax and enjoy the sunny days.
All this combined with a youthful atmosphere, where the main theme is Rock n 'Roll will make your stay a unique and enriching experience.
Reserve your seat now at the hostel more Rock n 'Roll from Brazil!
Vila Rock Hostel of Sao Paolo is located in Sumaré neighborhood with easy access to major attractions of the city.
The location has as neighbors, neighborhoods Partridges, Pinheiros, Vila Madalena and Pompeii.
We are also close to the PUC colleges, FAAP and Mackenzie.
List of places near the hostel:
- We are a 7-minute walk from Metro Station Sumaré (Green Line)
- We are 20 minutes walk from Vila Madalena is considered the main bohemian enclave and city nightlife with numerous options Bars, Nightclubs, Restaurants, Antique Fair, graphites, Craft Shops and Art Galleries.
- We are 15 minutes walk from the football stadium of Pacaembu which also houses the Museum of Football
- We are 20 minutes walk or 5 minutes by subway from Paulista Avenue is the main thoroughfare and financial heart of the city. There you will find museums such as the MASP, cafes, restaurants, cinemas, cultural centers, shopping malls and exchange houses.
- We are 20 minutes walk from the PUC, 18 minutes walking and 38 minutes of walking FAAP Mackenzie (or 20 minutes by public transport)
• Linen Included
• Breakfast available for R$10,00 ( Brazilian currency)
• Free Internet Access
• Free WiFi
• 24 Hour Reception
• Phone Cards
• Common Room
• DVD player + movies
• Free City Maps
• Free Parking
• Bilingual Staff
• Hot Showers
• Printer/Scanner/Copy Machine
• Fully Equipped Kitchen
• Laundry Facilities
• Individual Lockers
• Pool Table
• Darts Game
• Free Tea/Coffee
• Tours/Travel Desk
• Towels for hire
• Washing machine
• Reading Light
• Cable TV
• Outdoor Terrace With Panoramic View
• Night Watchman
• More Than 10 Different Type of Beers
• Ceiling Fan at the rooms
• Pub Crawl
• Party Bus
• Football Matches
Min rate: 24.130
Max rate: 24.130
14986 Hostels in Sao Paulo (Brazil)
starting from €
Our team is your service to help you with your booking issues or answer any related questions