The Hostel is in a rebuilt building from the 1950's. Redecorated with a sofa and furniture from the golden age. The Hostel opened just before the 2014 World Cup, where Belo Horizonte hosted many of the games, including the semi-final.
The hostel has 18 private suites, some with only double or twin beds and others with a double bed and a bunk bed (for a total of 4 people). Many of the rooms have long, pleasant terraces. Moreover, most of the shared rooms have up to 2 bunk beds (only for 4 people) and have a shared bathroom.
Guests can enjoy:
- Study area / reading area with free computers and wi-fi available for all guests;
- RoofTop for events and parties up to 400 people;
- Shared kitchen;
- very large TV + rest area;
- Swimming pool and games room;
- Restaurant / Café / Meeting area.
- Supermarket at 50m;
- 2 restaurants in the same building, offering self service for $ 3.50;
- There are a variety of restaurants and shops in Diamond Mall, just two blocks away;
- A short distance from the center of Belo Horizonte, near the 'Raul Soares' square, the Diamond Plaza Mall and the famous tourist attraction, the 'Mercado Central'.
Min rate: 20.690
Max rate: 20.690
14986 Hostels in Belo Horizonte (Brazil)
starting from €
Our team is your service to help you with your booking issues or answer any related questions