Did you know... Malta has an average of 299 days of Blue Skies per year. Very few places (if any) can boast such sunshine in Europe.
Now, with all these budget airlines flying into our small archipelago, why not book a quick weekend winter break. Come and enjoy our sights and weather in a place created by people who themselves love traveling. Check out our reviews and you will realise that not only do we have a comfortable chill out roof terrace with sea views to relax on, but other areas where you can read your book, use our free Wi-Fi connection to stay in touch with the rest of the world 24/7, while you gently sway on our large terrace swing.
The Hostel architecture is a converted Maltese home dating back some 50 years. The three bright and clean dormitory rooms; Sun, Sea & Sand - are all equipped with free lockers for your luggage, to give peace of mind when you’re out enjoying the day. Well travelled and local staff, gives you the opportunity to ask us about any Maltese knowledge or culture to do with our historic archipelago.
In the mornings, you can prepare breakfast in the fully-equipped kitchen then eat it on the rooftop in the warm sunshine... Or... Simply follow the heavenly smell of freshly ground coffee and baked croissants. Lounge about under the sun on the gorgeous roof terrace over a few beers and good old conversation. BBQ a meal together after a day out at the beach, or simply sit back and enjoy a DVD…. or any other exciting activity you may wish to ignite.
We go out of our way so that you will be able to find an activity, interest or adventure that excites you, whether it is beaching, kite surfing, partying, hiking, scuba diving, cliff jumping, learning English, 4WD, biking, sailing, parasailing, shopping/market places, horseback riding, snorkeling…. or even bird watching!!
One of our many great achievements is when we bring people from different nations together! With the help of the roof top BBQ and the warm homely feel of the Hostel, we hope you’ll be part of the good vibe that resonates here.
The 10 best things to do in Malta during winter tried and tested by Hostel Malti.
Even though it is winter we still have lots of blue skies and warm sunshine as well as many adventurous activities to do.
1. Rockclimb up and trek across Malta’s highest cliffs or horse ride along the beach.
2. Learn how to kite or wind surf from a very energetic and qualified school.
3. 4WD around our sister island Gozo, either in a Safari Jeep or on a Quad Bike tour.
4. Plan a weekend break in the infamous Paceville area... where the night life comes alive.
5. Take a sightseeing tour on one of the popular hop-on hop-off, double-decker buses.
6. Visit any or all of the ancient Neolithic temples, hypogeum and ruins.
7. Explore Medievil M’dina and try a great cake while taking in the views of Malta.
8. Stroll through the Capital city Valletta then catch a water taxi to our majestic ‘3 cities’.
9. Visit any of our 360 Churches,Cathedrals or Domes & look for Caravaggio’s art work.
10. Learn English from 1 of our qualified private tutors or at a school.
Hostel Malti, “For the Scruffy and Happy Backpacker.”
-Free Luggage Storage under your Bunk
-Free Internet & WIFI Connection
-Free Maps, Bus Routes & Tourist information
- Free Bathroom Facilities
-Free Movies / TV
-No curfew & No Lockouts
-Free BBQ Station on Roof
- Only Accepts Guests 18+
Min rate: 46.000
Max rate: 103.500
14986 Hostels in St Julian's - Malta (Malta)
starting from €
Our team is your service to help you with your booking issues or answer any related questions