Rome's best loved and most cosmopolitan hostel. City center location only two steps away from the central station Termini. Dorms and private rooms are available. Everything you could possible want is nearby and the best and cheapest food places are in the hostel area. Des Artistes is in easy walking distance from major sites.
Des Artistes has an annexe part of the building where some doubles and triple private rooms with shared bathroom are located. So if you book a room for two or three people with shared outside bathroom, it will be located either in Via Villafranca or Via Sapri, at max. 300 metres from the reception area in Via Villafranca.
LOCAL CITY TAX
For all guest bookings with the period of stay from 1st January 2011 onwards, a local tax of 2,- Euro per person per day must be paid. This is an additional charge and is not included in the room rate. You have to pay it directly in the hostel in cash only.
The hostel has every facility conceivable for the traveller:
- WiFi in Rooms in the main building and Lobby (PAYING SERVICE)
- spacious dorm rooms (age limit 36) and private rooms (any age limit)
- breakfast is not included
- a coupon for discounted Italian breakfast at a bar nearby is available at reception desk
- booking and paying to the airport transfer available upon request
- Free luggage storage
- No lock-out
- No curfew
- Free lockers (bring your own paddlock)
- Key card access
- Free Hot Showers 24H
- Free Maps
- Common room with Satellite TV, board games*, playing cards*, chess boards* (main building)
- Towels renting at 1 euro*
- Vending machines serving sodas, beer, snacks and hot drinks (main building)
- Rooftop terrace (closes at Midnight)- great for meeting other travellers and to hang out in the evenings
- Linen and blankets included
- Heating in winter & fans in summer
- 24 hour reception and security
- Cheap laundromats around the corner
- Supermarkets near by.
- Dorm beds: Limit of age is 36 years old.
- Rooms ready by 3.00 pm on arrival day
-Check out by 10.30 am on departure day
If you have booked for more than 1 person please note that although we will try our best to keep you all together in one room we cannot guarantee it. If staying together is essential then we suggest you book a private room.
- Great walking tour available
- Bicycle and scooter hire nearby
- Tourist information
Payment policy :
Payment is upon arrival in CASH ONLY
* a 10 euro refundable deposit is required up front.
14986 Hostels in Rome (Italy)
starting from €
Our team is your service to help you with your booking issues or answer any related questions