Located right in the historical heart of the city, Lybeer is your perfect base while visiting beautiful Bruges. We offer everything a backpacker could wish for and more: brand new renovated rooms (dormitory style + private rooms), daily fun activities (free walking tours, Belgian beer tastings, pub crawlsâ€¦), free wifi, excellent breakfast, etc...
* Brand NEW, completely renovated rooms!
* Best location of all hostels in Bruges
* Fun activities (daily!)
* Superb multilingual staff
* Free Wifi + computers, free city map, free walking tours (daily)
* Great common room to mingle with fellow travelers
* Belgian Beer Tasting Events (Wed & Fri)
* No curfew or lockout
* Grocery store 1 minute away
* High quality beers (cheap!!)
* Excellent breakfast
* Laundry facilities
- Like us on Facebook and you can ask for a free beer on arrival!
- We offer all guests a warm and personal welcome and are always there to help you make your stay in Bruges exactly how you wanted it to be. Our staff will give you the best possible advice and help you wherever needed. Welcome to beautiful Bruges!
- We really advise everyone to spend at least 2 nights in Bruges, it's a city most people immediately fall in love with and experience shows that people find 1 day/night simply not enough.
- The hostel is located at only a 7-minute walk from the train station and a 2-minute walk from the bus station (which is a 1-minute drive to the train station).
- Lybeer Hostel has great character and combines a fun vibe with a classical setting. It's the perfect place to interact with fellow hostel travelers while enjoying one of the excellent (local) beers. We like it when people don't spend too much time on their cellphones, laptops, etc.. and REALLY socially interact with each other. The owners themselves will often sit down with you to have a talk and a drink, listen to music or play games. We're not your typical party hostel but for those who want it's fun guaranteed!
- Breakfast is great value for money, the best of all hostels in Bruges, for only 4 euro. It's not included it in the room price as it contains a lot more than just bread and butter. Attention: During off-season (Jan-Feb-March) no breakfast is served, except on busy days.
- We serve the cheapest beer in town (only 2.5 euro for quality beers), with a wide range of the most famous Belgian beers. The beer menu can vary from time to time depending on what's available and what we feel like drinking ourselves. We only sell high quality Belgian beers and try to serve you the ones that match perfectly with who you are! Every Friday night a very fun Belgian Beer tasting is organized downstairs!
- All toilets and bathrooms are cleaned twice a day, once in the morning between 9am and 10am and once in the afternoon between 3pm and 4pm.
- To provide you with a good and fast internet connection, we offer Free WiFi in the hostel: there are 3 networks covering 100% of the building.
14986 Hostels in Bruges (Belgium)
starting from €
Our team is your service to help you with your booking issues or answer any related questions