A one-of-a-kind jail hostel located in the heart of downtown Ottawa, steps away from Byward Market, Parliament Hill, Rideau Centre, University of Ottawa, pubs and restaurants.
Rated one of the top 10 spookiest buildings around the world by Lonely Planet!
Here's what you may do while staying with us :
- Have a drink, eat a meal, listen to live performances and meet other travelers at our bar MUGSHOTS - Ottawa's only jail bar!
- Use our free wireless internet or free internet terminals to plan, skype, book, check-in, post or tweet;
- Enjoy our FREE continental breakfast every morning;
- Join us on a FREE hostel orientation tour (offered daily to hostel guests only)
- Sleep in former jail cells that have been completely renovated and adapted to suit your comfort needs;
- Join us for a pub crawl, a movie night, a dance party and much more;
- Enjoy our great outdoor patio in the summer;
- Use our communal kitchen to show off your cooking skills;
- Ask our wonderful staff for suggestions of things to do in Ottawa;
- Visit death row and the gallows on the 8th floor with Ottawa's Haunted Walks tours.
We hope to see you soon - and remember - you don't have to commit a crime to do the time!
Please note : If you do not hold an HI membership card there will be an additional charge of $5 per night in shared room and $10 per night in a private room. All prices are subject to local sales tax of 13%.
14986 Hostels in Ottawa (Canada)
starting from €
Our team is your service to help you with your booking issues or answer any related questions