Prague – a city full of sights – is due to its past and beauty on of the most popular cities for tourist and is just waiting to get discovered.
The A&O Prague Rhea is located in a quiet location near the town center, which can be reached in only 20 minutes by public transport and is the perfect starting point for groups but also couples and families to explore the city.
Vibrant, cosmopolitan, international – that’s what A&O stand for.
Since March 2016 the former Fortuna Rhea hotel is listed as A&O Prague Rhea Hotel and Hostel. There are the same standards as in every A&O Hotel and Hostel.
Our guests have for example the possibility to enjoy our all-you-can-eat breakfast or book a late check out until 2pm. Our reception is open for you day and night and our friendly staff will assist and help you anytime.
Services and activities:
- 24 hours reception
- 'All you can eat' breakfast included from 6:00 till 10:00 am (7:00 till 11:00 am on the weekend)
- 24 hours snacks at our lobby-bar
- only non-smoking rooms
- free luggage room
- Check-out till 10:00 am (11:00 am on the weekend)
- Late-Check-Out till 2:00 pm on request (10 € per room extra, only for private rooms)
- Check-In at 3:00 pm
- free WiFi in public areas
- multilingual and friendly staff
- credit cards VISA und Master (+2.95 € fee), Maestro (for free)
- Car parking (250 CZK per day)
• In Prague 10
• Zizkov Television Tower (4,1 km)
• O2 Arena (4,7 km)
• Eden Arena (2,9 km)
• Park Paruká?ka (3,2 km)
• National Memorial at Vitkov (4,6 km)
• Nearest Metro station: 'Strašnická' – line A (10-minute walk)
• Nearest tram stop: 'Zborov - Strašnické divadlo' – tram no. 13 (3-minute walk)
• Nearest bus stop: 'Pla?anská' – bus no. 133, 188, 163 (3-minute walk)
• Nearest airport: “Václav Havel Airport Prague” (21 km)
Min rate: 0.000
Max rate: 0.000
Message: Undefined index: NAME
Line Number: 327
14986 Hostels in Prague (Czech Republic)
starting from €
Our team is your service to help you with your booking issues or answer any related questions