Unity Hostel is the perfect choice for your Budapest stay, located in the heart of the city in the ruin pub area.
Get a deep insight of the city with the help of our super staff then experience Budapest as an insider: you just have to step out the door and go with the flow...
What we offer:
- Central location - 1 minute away from the most important tram and subway lines, few steps from the ruin pub area, Andrássy Avenue, Opera House, Oktogon square etc. All the top sight of the city are within walking distance, you don’t even need a public transportation ticket!
- FREE all you can eat BREAKFAST is included, as our guest say it’s a lifesaver!
- Friendly and social atmosphere
- Our extremely knowledgeable staff offering detailed informations about all you need when discovering the city.
- Well equipped kitchen with dining area.
- Roof terrace with direct view to the Hungarian Music Academy.
- FREE Wi-Fi - Get always connected with our strong and fast network.
- FREE coffee and tea - Serve yourself a hot drink anytime
- Secure lockers next to your bed and free bag drop
- Wide selection of the best activities in town tailored to you
- No curfew, 24hr reception
***Read this important information before booking***
Our staff will take extra steps to make sure you have an unforgettable time in Budapest but please note that we are operating a quiet traveler hostel therefore loud parties are restricted in our facilities. We are in the most intense party central of the city so best bars and cheapest pubs are on our doorstep where you can enjoy your time without restraint.
The following rooms are located in our neighbour building, only a few steps away from the hostel entrance:
- Basic twin private
- Basic 5 bed private
- Basic 6 bed dorm
The unit has it's own kitchen, bathroom, common area and super fast wi-fi. Guest who book the above mentioned rooms will be escorted there by our friendly staff.
14986 Hostels in Budapest (Hungary)
starting from €
Our team is your service to help you with your booking issues or answer any related questions