For over 6 years now Tutti Frutti Hostel has been regarded as one of Krakow's best hostels. Let me tell you why:
- An unbeatable location: Florianska is Krakow's most famous street. The hostel is a 10 minute walk from the train station, and a 2 minute walk from Krakow's famous Main Market Square!
- The layout of the hostel means that the rooms are well separated from the common areas, so any parties will not disturb those wanting a good night's sleep!
- The main common room is equipped with a plasma TV, DVD player, surround-sound stereo, and loads of books and dvds.
- We offer a free buffet breakfast as well as other free food on certain days. And the fully-equipped kitchen means you can cook your own food whenever you want.
- To ensure a comfortable stay we offer free luggage storage, free lockers and padlocks, and the reception is open 24 hours!
- There is free Wi-Fi throughout the hostel, as well as two computers also free for guests to use.
- Our knowledgeable receptionists that will go out of their way to may your stay as enjoyable as possible. Apart from free maps and tourism advise, you can also book Auschwitz and Salt Mine tours, and much more!
Please note before you book:
- we only accept guests between 18 and 40 years old in dormitory rooms (we also offer private rooms for the other guests)
- dormitories and private rooms are located in two buildings on The Florianska Street (main building where the reception is located- no 29 and the building across the street- no 24). Keep that in mind if you come with big group
- we are situated on The Florianska Street- the most famous and busiest street in The Old Town which means that it gets noisy during the day as well as the night hostel i apartamenty
- we respect people's right to sleep however we are a hostel which means that most of our guests are young and outgoing people so keep in mind that they can make some noise during night hostel
We hope to see you in Tutti Frutti very soon!
14986 Hostels in Krakow (Poland)
starting from €
Our team is your service to help you with your booking issues or answer any related questions