We can offer you excellent location, super quality of services, always nice and helpful staff, an easy transfer between the Main Railway Station and the airport and all the information you need to make your trip to KrakÃ³w be the best ever.
Hostel reception is open 24/7 and our team is ready to assist you in all matters, and will be glad to reply to all of your questions on Krakow, traveling, package tours, bike rentals, and all the others not mentioned above.
Take advantage of the cozy living room - a meeting place for you and your friends, prepare meals in a kitchen corner or have free coffee or tea. A mini cafeteria offers fresh and tasty hot and cold snacks all day long.
A fully equipped kitchen corner is available for all guests willing to make meals on their own.
- hostel breakfast ( which consists of: breakfast cereals, milk, yoghurt, jam, cheese, pate, butter, bread, tomatoes, cucumbers, tea and coffee),
-access to the wi-fi
-towels ( each additional costs 5 PLN )
Local tax is not included (1.60 PLN per day per person).
In addition, we offer the following services to facilitate your stay with us:
- You can leave your valuables in the reception safe (free of charge)
- Order a transfer from/to the airport (PLN 80 one way)
- Book package tours to Krakow, Auschwitz - Birkenau, Wieliczka, Wadowice, Zakopane.
- Book tickets to the theatre, philharmonic society, museums, Wawel Castle.
- Book individually guided tours in the language of your choice.
- You can leave your luggage in our storage room free of charge
Lift is available in the building
The hostel has 24 comfortable rooms with en suite bathroom with shower and satellite TV.
- Twin rooms
- Triple rooms
- Rooms for four people (extra beds available on request)
- Single rooms (for one person)
Hostel is located just a 15 minute walk away from the Old Town and the Main Market Square (the Cloth Hall, St. Mary's Church, St. Peters and Pauls Church, Rathouse). The tram and bus stop is 1 minute away from the hostel. From there you can get to Wawel Castle, Blonie and all the other places that you can aquire information about at the reception desk. The main bus station and train station are 10 minutes away by Tram.
There are many reastaurants and pubs near by. If you like shopping Galeria Krakowska with 270 stores (shopping mall) is also available for you 10 minutes away by tram.
24 hours check-in
Important To Know
No wheelchair access
Private rooms age restriction: no restrictions
Dorms age restriction: no restrictions
Smoking policy: All rooms and the common areas are NON smoking
14986 Hostels in Krakow (Poland)
starting from €
Our team is your service to help you with your booking issues or answer any related questions