The genuine local experience a perfect place for travellers who love culture.
Centrally located in historic Bangkok, Niras Bankoc is within walking distance of all major attractions like The Grand Palace, The Golden Mount, Wat Po, Wat Arun and even the night life in Khaosan Road.
We provide a real escape from busy tourist traps but sit very close to the authentic soul of old town Bangkok, featuring world-famous food stalls and shopping.
Experience a fusion of nostalgia and contemporary comfort when you stay in this newly renovated historic property, built over 100 years ago. Feel the charm of our historic setting while experiencing the genuine local way of life.
Enjoy a warm welcome at our award-winning hostel. With a limited number of guests, we put more care into your stay, tailoring details for all guests and help them to enjoy the city even when travelling alone.
All rooms are compact and feature our unique style
+++ 24-hour air conditioning without a day-time break+++
1. Double en suite: flat screen TV, DVD player, fridge; ABF (American Breakfast) included plus complimentary gourmet roasted coffee or tea.
2. Deluxe double sunroof (no side window but a clear roof over part of the room): TV, DVD player, fridge, teak sofa, shared bathroom; ABF not included.
3. Budget double standard (without window): a compact room (9x9 ft), shared bathroom and facilities in the common room; ABF not included.
4. Mixed and female dorms: Comfortable four- or six-bed dorm featuring an extra large designer bunk and backpack locker, reading light, personal power point, shared bathroom and facilities in the common room; ABF not included.
Our extra features include:
- Free massive locker in dorm, with free security key
- Free wifi access everywhere in the hostel
- Free shared netbook in common room there is also a super high-speed internet cafe next door
- Free towels and linens
- Free soap and shampoo
- Free shower and luggage storage after check-out on the same day
- Tour desk and free map with local insight
- Chill-out lobby with premium gourmet coffee
- Cosy common room with a flat-screen TV
- Free DVD rental with over 150 titles
- Book exchange
- Express laundry service convenient, cheap and fast
- 24 hr convenience store next door
- Night-time food street in front of the hostel, open until 2am
Environment Concerns and Hostel Policy
1. Smoking is strictly not allowed in any area of the hostel.
2. No joiners or visitors allowed in the residential area except for the lobby.
3. Cash is in THB only; prepayment is requested at the time of checking in.
4. We encourage our guest to reuse linen and towels.
5. Check-in begins at 2pm / Check-out time is at 12 pm
6. If your arrival will be delayed by more than three hours, please kindly inform us otherwise your bed will be re-opened.
7. No elevator.
8. Late Check-in after 22:00PM
Please notify us by e-mail prior to your arrival, however, we have 24hrs security guard to welcome you.
9. This facility was designed to support security of foreign guests, be apologized for not accept Thai passport or ID card.
1. Deposit 10% for Hostelworld is non-refundable
2. You may cancel your booking in written mail at least 5 days before arrival, without any charges.
Less than 5 days - you will be charged for one night's stay
For high season (July, Nov - Jan)
Less than 7 days notice - Full amount charge of every night during high season July, November,December, January.
14986 Hostels in Bangkok (Thailand)
starting from €
Our team is your service to help you with your booking issues or answer any related questions