From Airport by Bus:
The cheapest and most eco-friendly way to get to and from the airport is to use the public transport shuttle. For $8 you can purchase a ticket that will enable you to use all metro and buses on the island of Montreal for a period of 24 hours. For more information please visit the 747 express bus website.
1. Take the 747 Shuttle from the Airport to the Central Bus Station (Final Stop).
2. Follow our directions 'From Central Bus Station' as below.
From Central Bus Station:
1. Upon arriving at the bus station take exit Berri street.
2. As you come out to the street, turn left and walk until the first traffic light, which is Boulevard de Maisonneuve.
3. Turn left on Boulevard de Maisonneuve and walk until the first traffic light, which is St-Hubert.
4. Turn left on St-Hubert and walk until 1586 St-Hubert.
From any Metro (subway) Station:
1. Take Metro to Berri UQAM station (main Metro hub in the city).
2. When departing the station look take the 'St-Catherine' street exit.
3. Turn left and walk until the first traffic light, which is 'Boulevard de Maisonneuve'.
4. Turn left on Boulevard de Maisonneuve and walk until the first traffic light, which is St-Hubert.
5. Turn left on St-Hubert and walk until 1586 St-Hubert.
From Megabus Station:
Megabus Departures & Arrivals will take place outside 997 St-Antoine West. The Montreal stop is located on the south side of Le 1000 de La Gauchetiere building (Metro Bonaventure).
1. Upon departing the bus turn left and walk south-west on Rue St-Antoine
2. Turn right onto Rue de la Cathedrale (first intersection)
3. In 100 meters turn right into 'Metro Boneventure'
4. Take the metro orange line, direction 'Montmorency'
5. Exit in 4 stops at station Berri UQAM
6. Follow our directions: From any Metro (subway) Station
14986 Hostels in Montreal (Canada)
starting from €
Our team is your service to help you with your booking issues or answer any related questions