Welcome to Leuven! Leuven City Hostel is a brand new, independent backpackers hostel smack in the centre of Leuven. We offer private rooms and shared accommodation, in a fully renovated town house dating back to 1845! Showers, kitchen, rooms are all brand new and of a high standard.
A fully equipped self catering kitchen is available; breakfast is included in the price. FREE internet (WIFI and via our computer); FREE coffee and tea all day! And there's a comfy lounge with fire place and small bar. No curfew, no lockout, but limited reception hours (9-11am and 4-8pm).
The city of Leuven, home to the Stella Artois brewery, is a medieval but lively art city, best known for its university and its large population of students. There's over 200 pubs (and 'the longest bar of Europe', the central square), but also the medieval beguinage, the gothic city hall, many festivals and activities,...
The rates displayed here are what you'll pay upon arrival. There are no hidden charges; we will not require you to join any association to stay with us.
PLEASE NOTE CHECK IN/CHECK OUT TIMES. NO 24 hour reception.
Reception/check in hours: 9-11am and 4-8pm
* Reception/check in hours: 9-11am and 4-8pm. Check in closes at 8pm.
* Mixed dorms are equal to mixed male/female. Our dorms (4, 6 and 7 bedded) are of equal value and are interchangeable.
* Our triple rooms have a double lower bunk bed and a single upper bunk bed.
* We do not accept online group bookings. Online bookings for more than 6 people will be cancelled, also if made in more than one booking or in more than one name. Guests must be 18 years old or older to book at our hostel; to stay they must be 18 years old or older, or be accompanied by someone who is 18 years old or older.
* Every guest will need a valid passport or identity card, to be shown at check in. This is a local requirement.
14986 Hostels in Leuven (Belgium)
starting from €
Our team is your service to help you with your booking issues or answer any related questions