Kiev is a beautiful city to visit in any season but with it's parks, river beaches and wide streets with outdoor cafes the summer is a fantastic time to explore the city.
Located in the city center and only steps away from the main street - Kreshchatyk, Why Not? Kiev Hostel is the perfect place to base yourself while you explore Ukraine's capital!
While inside the hostel you can relax in our various common areas or watch movie in our projector theater!
We offer all the information backpackers need for traveling: details on bus and train schedules and suggestions on where to go next. We can even purchase tickets for you, just ask.
Let us book your tour of Chernobyl or trip to a Soviet shooting range! Check our website for dates
Our well appointed hostel features funky decor, thick, comfy mattresses, hot showers, free Wi-Fi and computers where you can check your e-mail, upload your photos, print boarding passes, and so on.
You can also book one of our Chillout rooms in the WhyNot?Chillout this is our minihostel in the building next door which offers a quieter perspective though of course you will still have full access to the main hostel. These are the two 6 bed dorms one of which is female only and a private room. See our WhyNot?Chillout site for more details.
At Why Not? Kiev Hostel, we understand it's the staff who creates the atmosphere of the hostel and provides you with all the things you need.
Here you will find staff who are:
- International, friendly, and hospitable
- Ready to offer information and ideas you won't find anywhere else
- Speaking English, Polish, German, Ukrainian, and Russian
Our hostel is located in the city center! Within walking distance are:
- Olympic Stadium, home for the games of 2012 European Championship! (5 min)
- Independence Square, the heart of Kiev (15 min)
- Kiev central train station (15 min)
- Khreshatyk, the main street in Kiev (10 min)
- Beaches on the river Dnipro (20 min)
- Beautiful Taras Shevchenko Park, full of green trees, grass, and beer gardens! (5 min)
- Central crossing of the three Metro lines in Kiev (5 min)
- 24hr liquor store (2 min) and grocery stores (5 min)
- Restaurant, pub, and cafes adjacent to the hostel!
At Why Not? Kiev Hostel we have:
- WiFi connection everywhere in the hostel + guest computer
- Full kitchen with full sized fridge, microwave, stove & oven
- Free laundry
- Lockers large enough to fit 2 full size backpacks
- Air conditioning in every room
- 3 separate showers, 3 separate toilets
- 70+ square meters of common space
- Brand new, very solid beds and new, comfy, spring mattresses
- Young, fun, uniquely decorated rooms - nothing is boring at Why Not? Kiev Hostel!
- Why Not? Kiev projection movie theater!
Because we are also backpackers, we know the importance of services which are free of charge!
At our hostel, you get for free:
- Linens & towels
- Use of washing machine
- Maps and travel guides
- City tourism assistance
- Computer and internet access
- Opportunity to have a great time!
So, why hesitate? Book your bed at Why Not? Kiev Hostel, and we will take care of everything else!
14986 Hostels in Kiev (Ukraine)
starting from €
Our team is your service to help you with your booking issues or answer any related questions